AACCLA serves as:
- a reliable source of information on regional trade and investment issues;
- a critical point of communication between the AmChams, members of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, and the U.S. government;
- a vehicle for companies based in the U.S. to reach one of the largest business federations in the hemisphere;
- a coordinator of face-to-face interaction between business and government leaders of the Western Hemisphere; and
- a resource for publications produced by the AmChams, including: membership directories, business guides, investment profiles, and magazines.
AACCLA’s mission is to promote trade and investment between the United States and the countries of the region through free trade, free markets, and free enterprise.
Acting in partnership with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce — the world's largest business federation – AACCLA has become the premier advocate for U.S. business in the Americas. 23 AmChams represent more than 20,000 companies and over 80% of U.S. investment in the region.
- Network with 23 other Amcham's
- Network with over 20,000 business's